The Groove Juice Special
Every month, Groove Juice Swing presents the Groove
Juice Special - a great opportunity to come out and meet
the swing scene and dance to some excellent music!
Many Groove Juice Specials are themed nights
ranging from our Roaring 20s Ball to
the Mardi Gras Masquerade
Ball, while other times we book some of
the fantastic local jazz bands for live music.
Dust off your top hats and canes, perfect those finger waves and
pouty red lips, because Groove Juice Swing's Roaring Twenties Ball
is sure to bring you back in time!
Attend a Charleston lesson beginning at 7pm to learn the
high-energy dance popularized by flappers in the 1920s. Come with
or without a partner, no experience necessary.
After practicing some solo and partnered Charleston, dance the
night away to DJs playing the sweet and hot sounds of twenties jazz
artists from 8-11pm.
Period-themed costumes encouraged!
- 7:00pm–11:00pm, Free beginner Charleston lesson 7-8pm
- Bush Mango Drum and Dance
- 34 Elton Street, Rochester, New York 14607
Groove Juice Swing is celebrating our 10th year of existance!
Join us for a dance party and celebratory night featuring: Jon
Seiger & the All Stars, GJS Trivia, special performances, and
- 7:00pm–11:00pm; Free beginner lesson 7-8pm
- Groove Juice Swing (Third Floor Ballroom)
- 389 Gregory St, Rochester NY 14620
- $15 general. $12 with student ID.