The Groove Juice Special
Every month, Groove Juice Swing presents the Groove
Juice Special - a great opportunity to come out and meet
the swing scene and dance to some excellent music!
Many Groove Juice Specials are themed nights
ranging from our Roaring 20s Ball to
the Mardi Gras Masquerade
Ball, while other times we book some of
the fantastic local jazz bands for live music.
We welcome the Perseverance Jazz Band from Philadelphia for our
monthly dance in April!
Come early for a free beginner swing dance lesson. No experience
necessary; come with or without a partner.
- Harro East Gym
- 400 Andrews St, Rochester, NY 14604
- $12 general. $10 with student ID. Free beginner dance lesson 7-8pm.
This gala will be Rochester's celebration of World Lindy Hop
Day, which encourages people from all different backgrounds to
enjoy and share the many benefits of this joyous and enduring
dance. More info.
Awards will be given to prominent community members who exhibit
qualities that our Lindy Hop community values! Nominations are
being taken until April 25, and then the final ballot will be
released. Nominate here!
- 7:00pm–11:00pm, Free Beginner Swing Dance Lesson 7-8pm
- Bush Mango Drum and Dance
- 34 Elton Street, Rochester, New York 14607
- $10 general. $8 with student ID.